LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

vendredi 20 mai 2011

So I'm doing it

It's been a while since I created this blog. I had wanted to loose weight for a long time and when I decided to create this blog, I was sure I could loose weight by watching what I eat and exercising more. Unfortunately, at that time, I injured myself and couldn't exercise for a while. Time flew and here am I trying to loose weight again. ( When you don't like yourself anymore, it's time to do something ! :) )

A friend of mine told me she lost lots of weight with Weight Watcher without exercising ( she doesn't like that). I know different bloggers and stitching friends are also doing it and have been successful so I decided to give it a try. I bought the books but can't afford the meetings so I'm totally on my own !!! ( and I'm not afraid !!!)

You have to know that I'm a picky eater so when I saw I could only eat 29 points per day, I got a little scared. However, after studying the book, I realized that it is possible. Actually, that method teaches you to eat the way we all should eat and the way I used to eat before I lost myself in food land. I did stop all the snacking and don't miss it .... yet !

Week 1: I lost 2 pounds ( 1 kilo) even though I had two bigs meal on the week end ( including a restaurant but it was not a very good one so I didn't overate ... ) It's not a big loss but it made me happy !!!

My husband is very supportive but from what I heard from my oldest son, my mom thinks I'm not going to be able to do it ... Thanks you mom ... Let's prove her it is possible, right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire